• Easy to install
Cutomized shape, No cutting needed. Immediately applicable.
• Easy to fix
CTi-mem can be fixed directly on implant with CTi-spacer, so it`s very useful for one stage GBR. With the use of fixing screw, stornger fixation can be achieved.
• Easy to remove
No second or Minimum surgery needed to remove CTi-membrane after bone regeneration.
• Lingual finger
Main function is to maintain the efficient space by covering the 2~3mm of lingual defect with easy bending. Simple cutting if necessary.
• Proximal finger
Necessary when vertical augmentation of Misial&distal defect, shape formation available with easy bending. Cut the unnecessary part After measure the width of proximal.
• Lateral augmentation part
– Put the C part as the centre and bending of a curved for 2~3mm thick side bone formation.
– Bending the side extrusion inwards in order to protect bone transplant and form the space. Porous exists to minimize the soft tissue exposure.
• Lateral cover
– Cover part of side transplant bone materials. Choose the size depends on defect length.
– Three dimensional bending available, no porous exists to be able to remove the CTi›mem with simple 2nd surgery.
Protect the transplant material as bending inwards, have membrane fixation by contacting the existing bone.
• Fixing hole
The hole formed to fix the CTi›mem to fixture. Firstly connect the CTi Spacer to fixture, lift up the CTi›mem and then fix with the CTi Healing Abutment or CTi Cover Cap. Vertical bone formation can be decided depends on CTi Spacer height.